Please check back once your parent or guardian has granted permission for the use of this application.
We are a professional, focused and supportive IT Department within C J Lang serving the SPAR franchise in Scotland. We are currently seeking to recruit an IT Support Analyst/Trainee, to be based in our Head Office in Dundee.
Key responsibilities of the position are to assist in the support, development and maintenance of our Head Office ERP Systems. This position offers an excellent opportunity for experienced Support Analysts or recent College/University Graduates in an Information Technology related discipline. Whilst extensive on the job training will be provided, the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
• IT Experience
• Aptitude for systems problem solving, be proactive and have a thorough approach to tasks
• Self-motivation with a willingness to learn and develop
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills, with strong attention to detail
• Ability to accept responsibility and manage a varied workload
• Ability to liaise with members of staff at all levels of seniority
• An interest in Software development
A full clean driving licence is essential.
In return, we offer an attractive employment package and excellent career prospects with one of Scotland’s largest independent companies.
Application Close Date:18/5/2018
For more info and a direct link to apply, please leave your details below. If you think you need help with building/ Adapting your CV or cover letter please visit the support section of the app