Please check back once your parent or guardian has granted permission for the use of this application.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a successful Property company in Dundee.
You will gain an apprenticeship in Business administration.
As a property assistant you will be a key member of the Dundee Property Management team providing support within the branch. Situated front of house the Property assistant will meet and greet clients, tenants and contractors when entering the office. The Property Assistant will also be responsible for processing important admin within specific deadlines and assisting the property managers and letting negotiators at all times.
You will be a part of this exciting, constantly evolving award winning business.
Our client are the leading residential property investment and management company, with over 20 years' experience in the UK residential property market. Headquartered in Edinburgh, with local offices across the UK, They have sourced and renovated over 2,000 properties for clients in over 30 countries and currently manage a portfolio of over £250M.
What might a typical day in this job look like?
• Answer Call enquiries to the branch ensuring highest customer service
• Assist with enquiries from both prospective and current tenants
• Process contractor invoices ensuring accurately logged and completed on SME
• Responsible for ensuring all keys are accurately logged in and out of system
• Generate and send 'notice to quit' documentation when required
• Process prescribed information ensuring accurately registered & sent to tenants
• Assist with taking payments and documenting correct property details
• Ensure all general admin is processed efficiently and saved accordingly
• Ensure high customer service levels are maintained at all times
• Ensure prompt and efficient admin is adhered to consistently
What will I learn?
We teach apprentices in the way they tell us they want to learn
Apprentices need tech-enabled apprenticeship programmes that resonate with their day-to-day life.
We’ve invested in technology and digital content creation to deliver a ‘high tech, high touch’ approach to blended learning for apprentices.
We deliver “mobile-first” education – this means learning can be accessed anytime, anywhere and on any device so apprentices get high-quality learning content on the go.
The programme is made up of four components, ensuring apprentices have a rounded, in-depth understanding of fundamental principles, techniques, technologies and skills essential to their job role.
Together, they ensure apprentices are accurately assessed on their performance; reflecting the quality of their work, and the application of skills, knowledge and behaviours, that map to the apprenticeship standard.
1. Knowledge modules
3. Synoptic project
Level 3 apprenticeship: 13-15 months
Level 4 apprenticeship: 18-24 months
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
What qualification or qualities are required?
• Attention to detail is vitally important, providing reliable service to clients
• Motivated, proactive and well organised
• A proven track record of working as a team player
• Honesty and integrity is required at all times
• A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
Application Close Date:15/4/2018
For more info and a direct link to apply, please leave your details below. If you think you need help with building/ Adapting your CV or cover letter please visit the support section of the app