Please check back once your parent or guardian has granted permission for the use of this application.
Location: Store 16 South Ward Road, Dundee
Contract type: Part-time
The variety and pace that comes with every shift as a Customer Assistant at Lidl needs dedication and flexibility. Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so you’ll need to be able to work weekends, as well as weekday shifts. You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers. We’ll train you to be multi-skilled in the many different areas of the store and show you what it takes to keep a store running smoothly – and once you’re up to speed you’ll be a vital part of ensuring every shift runs like clockwork.
What will you do?
• Delivery arrived? You’ll start unpacking the stock.
• Queue at the tills? You’ll jump on a spare one to help.
• Notice a spillage? You’ll get the mop.
• Customer can’t find the apples? You’ll leave what you’re doing to show them the way.
• Bakery items popular today? You’ll get some more cooking in the oven.
• Fruit and vegetables looking fresh? You’ll carry out regular quality checks.
What will you need?
• Some knowledge or experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• The flexibility to start an early shift at 5am or finish a late shift at 11pm
• The ability to react positively to changing priorities
• The initiative to identify tasks that need to be completed
• The drive to work hard and contribute to the success of your store
• A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
For information on how to apply please leave your details below.