Please check back once your parent or guardian has granted permission for the use of this application.
Are you highly organised, efficient and looking for a job opportunity with part-time hours?
We are looking for a motivated and effective Newspaper Administration Assistant to help manage payments for our six newspaper titles.
You will assist in the efficient and smooth running of our payments system, perform general administrative duties and provide office support as required.
As the point of contact for internal colleagues, freelance contributors and external agencies, you’ll need to be a great communicator and a fast learner able to work on your own initiative.
You will be responsible for handling sensitive and confidential information discreetly and professionally.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Input of contributor payments
• Raising purchase orders for one-off payments
• Checking stocks and ordering office supplies
• Booking meeting rooms as required
• Other admin tasks
Key requirements of the role include:
•Standard Grade/National 5 English & Maths or equivalent
• Ready and able to exercise initiative
• Ability to multi-task and operate efficiently and effectively
• IT literate – knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint
For information on how to apply please leave your details below.