Please check back once your parent or guardian has granted permission for the use of this application.
£6,734 - £12,000 per year
Full-time (35 Hours)
A financial services company based in Dundee are now looking to recruit a Business and Administration Modern Apprentice. All applicants should have a keen interest in working within a busy office environment doing administration tasks.
What might a typical day in this job look like?
Office administration, maintain good customer relations with existing and new customers. Main duties, answering/transferring telephone calls, producing & processing orders, banking, credit control, arranging dispatch, filing, photocopying, following up of emails, post, reports and data entry, some stocktaking involved etc.
What will I learn?
You will be rewarded with your SVQ level 3 in Business and Administration.
You will also learn more personal qualities such as;
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Good organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and customer service skills
• An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries
• An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
• Good team-working skills
What qualification or qualities are required?
• Good standard of education to Nat 5 Equivalent
• Higher’s (Desirable not essential)
• Driving License (Desirable not essential)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
• Good numerical skills
• Customer Service
• Product Knowledge
• Positive outlook
• Team Player
• Excellent time keeping
• Ability to problem solve and use your own initiative
• Good Planning skills
• Good Communications Skills
• Computer Systems Literate
• Knowledge of current Health & Safety Legislation
• Knowledge of Branch Administration procedures (desirable)
For information on how to apply please leave your details below.