Please check back once your parent or guardian has granted permission for the use of this application.
Aldi is the fastest growing supermarket in the UK today. With over 9,000 stores (in over 18 countries) offering customers the best quality products at a price they love. But it’s our people who make our business really special. We pride ourselves on being able to offer ambitious individuals a place to spread their wings and explore their true potential. Which is why Aldi is such a great place for Modern Apprentices.
Benefits of working for Aldi:
• We see Apprentices as managers of the future
• Competitive salary (starting at £6.50 per hour)
• Supportive environment where you can learn from the very best
• Many of our Apprentices go on to become Deputy Store Managers after three years
• 28 days’ paid holiday (including bank holidays)
What might a typical day in this job look like?
In year one you will learn all about the store and how it works. You will be expected to:
• Stock shelves
• Assist customers
• Operate the checkouts
• Build relationships with your colleagues
In year two you will start to take on more responsibility as you complete the level 3 programme. This will involve:
• Managing rotas
• Allocating tasks to colleagues
• Ordering products
• Managing cash
• Supporting the Store Manager in running the store
What will I learn?
Retailer Modern Apprenticeship
Functional Skills in Maths
Functional Skills in English
Functional Skills in ICT
What qualification or qualities are required?
You’ll need passes at National 4 in Maths and English. Other that, it’s about your attitude and desire to succeed. You’ll find yourself in many challenging situations but you’ll have the grit and determination to deal with anything that comes your way.
For information on how to apply please leave your details below.