Please check back once your parent or guardian has granted permission for the use of this application.
The position is for 8 hours across 2 days(nights and weekends) with the opportunity for overtime
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same, then look no further.
We are looking for exceptional individuals used to working in a customer focused environment and highlighting promotions to join our store.
Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
• To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with
• Working on tills accurately and efficiently, to provide a positive customer experience.
• Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
• Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
• Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented. Accurately following planograms
• Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers. Approaching customers that may require assistance if you are on the shop floor
• Targeted on having appropriate Till Point Conversations with every customer to add on sales and increase the average transaction value.
• Some roles will involve pushing loaded trolleys of stock for long distances
· Experience gained within a retail environment preferred
· Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
· Flexibility towards working hours
· Strong communication skills and ability to participate as a key team member
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
Format of Business: Hospital
Shift Pattern: Flexible - Including nights
Salary From 4.84 - Salary To 7.83
Hours / Week: 8
For information on how to apply please leave your details below.