Please check back once your parent or guardian has granted permission for the use of this application.
A furniture maker based in Dundee are now looking to recruit a Business and Administration modern apprentice. All applicants should have a keen interest in working within a busy office environment doing administration task.
What might a typical day in this job look like?
1. Updating surveys database
2. Data entry on CRM system
3. Create reports from survey databases for internal and external use
4. Check and prepare enquiries for Estimating
5. Liaise with internal and external customers
6. Processing information to/from customers and clients
7. Set up survey program for Surveyors
8. Conduct research for potential business opportunities
9. Provide information required for tenders, estimates and quotes
10. Assist with preparation for pre-tender documents
11. General office admin duties
What will I learn?
You will be rewarded with your SVQ level 3 in Business and Administration.
You will also learn more personal qualities such as;
•Good communication skills, both oral and written
•Good organisational skills
•Good interpersonal and customer service skills
•An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries
•An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
•Good team-working skills
What qualification or qualities are required?
Critical skills/competencies - Above average communication and interpersonal skills:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to source, manipulate and utilise information
- Time management skills
- Flexible approach to the range of duties of the position;
- Attention to detail
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to use own initiative
For information on how to apply please leave your details below.