Please check back once your parent or guardian has granted permission for the use of this application.
About the role
As a Barista, naturally you'll be serving expertly crafted coffee, but at Costa there's more to the role than that. Born of dedication, passion and pride, you'll deliver a coffee shop experience that is full of warmth, charm and community spirit. The kind of experience that will make customers smile and colleagues inspired.
Who we're looking for
Inspiring the world to love great coffee and never serving a dull cup, doesn't just happen. It takes a little crafting, testing and fine-tuning. That's why you'll need a zest for life and a passion for customer service. Your flexible approach will see you turn your hand to a multitude of tasks, whether it's making irresistible coffee, maintaining stock or encouraging customer feedback. While your willingness to learn, personable approach and ability to read our customers will have you delivering coffee experiences that are simply unbeatable.
Costa offers a wide range of benefits and schemes that can help you to save money, and there’s something for everyone. Bring us an enthusiastic, reliable and confident approach, plus a genuine interest in our business, and in return we'll offer you;
• Starting wage of £7.83 per hour rising with training.
• Full and part time flexible hours available.
• 50% off food and drink in the store while you are on shift.
• 25% to 50% discount across the Whitbread Group.
• Company pension.
• Access to a wide range of shopping discounts via our Costa Perks website.
• Various incentives including a team member reward programme.
• Plus and a whole lot of opportunity to develop and progress.
For more information on how to apply please leave your details below.